Header Ads

Make A Easy Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe to Lose Your Extra Weight

I want to lose my extra weight and always try to eat healthy food which helps to lose  my extra weight . Everyday I think what can i eat today? which is something different and should be testy also. Yesterday I made a very testy recipe which is going to share with you all. I prepared a chicken salad which is very yummy and testy, and I complete my lunch with hundred percent satisfaction.


Chicken Salad:

Chickensalad-infohealth24hour
Chickensalad-infohealth24hour
Ingredients:

1. Chicken Brest 1 piece.
2. Olive oil 2 teaspoon.
3. Chili flex 1 teaspoon.
4. ¼ cup chopped cucumber.
5. ¼ cup chopped tomato.
6. ¼ cup chopped carrot.
7. ¼ cup roughly chopped latus.
8. 2 teaspoon chopped onion.
9. 1 tablespoon sour yogurt.
10. 2-3 teaspoon mayonnaise.
11. 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
12. Salt to taste.

How to make:

1. Mix chili flex and salt with Chicken Brest and then put 1 teaspoon of olive oil in fry pan and cooked  it for 8-10 minutes.
2. Slice the Chicken Brest into small pieces.
3. Take a bowl and mix well with yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, 1 tea spoon olive oil and lemon juice and make a salad dressing.
4. Mix cucumber, tomato, latus, carrot and onion with the salad dressing .
5. Then the chicken salad is ready to serve.

This chicken salad is very healthy for everyone and this meal is full of protein, vitamin and mineral. Anyone can only take this salad for lunch or dinner. It also helps to lose weight and on the other side it’s fulfill your stomach. This is the yummy and testy salad which you can make easily.



1 comment:

  1. A VERY SHORT STORY HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV2)
    Herpes simplex virus is said to have no cure, just as i was told by my family doctor that herpes can not be cured but can be controlled, Although i was a very stubborn person i never believed in what my doctor told me about herpes having no cure
    Am a very honest person who believe in nature and i also believed that there could be cure somewhere in the world, I kept my faith so strong and kept on doing my research till i finally came across Dr. Joe Blessed from west Africa He is one of the oldest herbalist after Dr. Sebi and total am a living testimony to his herbal cure to herpes, i became herpes Negative on the 17/05 2018 after using the herbal medication DR. JOE BLESSED mailed to me along with the prescriptions and today its been 2 years and herpes is not traceable in my body system, All thanks To Dr. Joe  BLESSED For More Info on how to get cured Contact DR . JOE now on EMAIL : (dr.joeblessed @ gmail. com) Or  CALL/WHATS APP  (+234 9034258471 )

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.