Header Ads

7 Surprising Health Benefit of Sex


Do you know sex is not only giving you the great satisfaction and boundless happiness? It is also have various health benefits. Yes this is true; sex can improve your health with different way. Sex is very important for men and women both because it’s a natural demand of our body and it gives the proper refreshment of our body and mind and keeps closer with our partner. It builds a strong relationship with your partner and makes your life happier.  

Healthbenefitofsex-infohealth24hour
Healthbenefitofsex-infohealth24hour

Here we are talking about the seven surprising health benefit of sex.

Reduce your heart attack risk:

Are you known that if you having sex for 2 times in a week your chance of heart attack may decrease 50%? Yes, sex is very helpful to improve your heart health. Many study show that people who had twice or more sex weekly are less risk of heart disease then who had sex once or two in a month. Regular sexual activity can help to keep your hormone (estrogen and testosterone) level normal and improve the blood circulation of your body. It also helps to increase your heart rate and makes your mood fresh which keep your heart healthy.     

Improve your immune system:

One of the positive sign of sex is that it helps to improve your immune system. The immune system of our body builds with cells and tissues which are responsible to protect our body. Regular sex can defends your body against the germs and virus and make your immune system stronger. Many study show that people who have sex twice in a week is more stronger immune system then compare to who have sex less than one in a week. 

Improve sleep:

Are you notice that after having sex you get a peaceful sleep? Yes it is correct; you can get a peaceful and sound sleep after having sex. During the time of sex our body released prolactin hormone which is responsible for give you sleepiness and you feel relax. Sex also acts as a very good exercise so after having sex your body lose calorie and you feel little bit of tired, because of that you get a better sleep after sex. Sex can help to improve your relationship with your partner and make your mood happier.
          
Relief your stress:

If you are very stress with any difficulty or feel very anxious then you can being close with your partner and having sex it make you feel better, you feel your stress relief with a sort time. Sex can help to blood circulation of your whole body and brain and it can also make your mind smooth and fresh. So it is a positive sigh of sex can help to feel you refreshing.

Reduce Risk of Prostate Cancer:

In medical science many researcher found that the risk of prostate cancer can be reduce up to 50% with regular sexual activity. They notice that people who had sex at least twice in a week is lower risk of prostate cancer, on the other side people who had sex less than 5 to10 times in a month is higher risk of prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is very common and dangerous disease for men but regular sex can help to reduce the risk of prostate cancer naturally. 

Help to live you longer:

To live a longer life sex can play an important rule. Different study show that men who had regularly ejaculate they lives longer in their life. Regular ejaculation can improve the function of your body and it helps to keep well all of your body organ because of that you can live a longer life.   

Glowing and younger looking Skin:

Sex can help you to get a glowing and younger looking skin. Have you realize that you looking fresh and beautiful after having sex? Yes because sex can help to increase estrogen level which can reduce your dryness of your skin and improve your skin condition. Sex gives you a deep and peaceful sleep that also helps to improve your skin condition.

Sex is very essential for both of men and women health. It benefited for us with different way and it is also very important to having sex with the full permission of your partner. That can give you the full enjoyment.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Dr AUSTIN for helping me increase the size of my Penis.  I have been married for 5 years and due to my small Penis I was unable to satisfy my wife and that made us childless and my wife planed to leave me I was really disappointed with myself and I was also having weak erection I thought all my hope was gone not until I saw a testimony on how the same Dr AUSTIN helped someone increase his Penis size. I was desperate to do anything to regain my sex life back and I contacted him and he promise to help me so I he gave me a herbal mixture which i was using and after three days I began to experience changes. Well am writing this testimony is not only because he has helped me increase the size of my Penis, I can now satisfy my wife and my wife is three months pregnant. All thanks to Dr AUSTIN if you are having weak erection problem or small Penis size contact him with his email (doctoraustin2@gmail.com) or whats app him +2348060259313.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband left me for another woman after one year of our marriage. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. On this faithful day  as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a particular testimony about this good DR IROSI help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage email him at:(DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) Simply contact the great “DR IROSI” If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore-contact this powerful spell caster now. Thank you DR IROSI for saving my broken relationships and brought my husband back to me!” email him at: (DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) or call/whatsapp him via: +2348118829771.    

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings everyone.

    i am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr OKISIN a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advIce you to contact Dr OKISIN on his email (dr.okisinsolutiontemple@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348149508633 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr OKISIN is also specialized on  breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help   DR OKISIN whatsapp number +2348149508633...........

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.